Trust your instincts. If you are pregnant or postpartum and something feels “off” to you; like-
- you are still feeling very sad or depressed after the “baby blues” period has passed
- you have incessant worry/anxiety
- you find yourself incredibly angry and unable to control your temper
- you can’t sleep at night even when your baby sleeps
- you are having scary thoughts about yourself or your baby
-get help! I offer solution focused techniques including cognitive behavioral and interpersonal therapies to help you get back to feeling like yourself again.